Wednesday 19 December 2012

Art work for TEED's Album

Photobucket©



I turned my mate Orlando (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs) into a carpet. He liked it. So he used one of my collages for his album artwork.   The image below was used on the inside sleeve of the cd cover.



©


Trouble is #3 in Time Out's best albums of 2012 and #5 in BBC album of the year!  Also iTunes have named him Electronic New Artist of the Year. Way to go Orlando! I think it is safe to say I can take all the credit for that.  You would be nothing if it wasn't for my little collage.  ;).   No, I'm proud of you and happy to have been a small part of the journey.  If you haven't got Trouble yet it is cheap on itunes https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/trouble/id525876816?affId=1930871 or buy a real cd to see my artwork.




©

Oil Painting.  To be shown at my next exhibition.

No comments: